Complaints Procedure

If you are unhappy about something at Gayhurst, there are several things that you can do. Initially you may talk to your child’s teacher, or the Associate Headteacher, or one of the Assistant Headteachers. You may also approach a Governor who will discuss the problem with a member of the Senior Leadership Group on your behalf.

If the problem has not been resolved by the above means, please follow the steps outlined in the school's Complaints Procedure attached below.

  1. LEAP School Complaints procedure
  2. LEAP SchoolComplaints_ModelComplaintsForm